onsdag 15. juli 2009

Michelle`s blog

Michelle have a very nice blog, and I hope everyone will take a look;-)
She is one of my favorite bloggers, and are making the most beutiful cards you can imagine!! She is a mentor:-)

I am putting up a picture of my Fur-Babies for you to meet Michelle. Prince and Sheba



And this is Prince...this is supposed to be my Srapbook basket where I should have my goodies for crafting...but SOMEONE think NOT:-O



And for you to smile.......This is typically Norwegien, but this is a bit oversized hehe

7 kommentarer:

  1. Thank you so much for the kind words! You are too sweet!! And your fur babies are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Wow....just gorgeous! And great picture of the girls....that did make me smile :)

    SvarSlett
  2. PS....I also meant to say I'm sorry you're having trouble signing up to be a follower....hope you can get it working. Blogger is such a pain sometimes!! Also.....couldn't help but notice you also have Google ads.....as do I....I clicked on both...hope it gives you a few pennies, lol!!

    SvarSlett
  3. Hi Michelle:-)
    Thank you for commenting. Yes they are sweet, and so are yours, thats for sure!
    Oh...google, thank you, I dont know if it even works...have never heard from them and dont know if I put it up correctly when I put up the blog *lol* but thank you for noticing:-)) I can click on yours every time im visiting you *lol*
    Really wising you a great time and hope the summer will bring you lots of good things in every way!
    Prayers and hugs from Lillian

    By the way...Im a follower....YESSS I made it right after I`ve posted *lol*

    SvarSlett
  4. Er innom og sier HEI ! Og hilser på de vakre pusekattene :-)

    SvarSlett
  5. Så fin blogg du har Magica! :D

    SvarSlett
  6. Flotte bilder du har lagt ut. Det siste var morsomt:)

    SvarSlett
  7. Tusen takk Agnetha. Jeg sleit litt med å sparke kan du si hihi


    Lindapinda: Tusen takk vennen *klemmer*

    SvarSlett

Hei kjære Bloggjest:-)
Tusen takk for at du ville besøke bloggen min, og takk for at du vil legge igjen en hilsen til meg:-)
Ha en fortsatt flott dag